Basement Foundation Watertight Sealing Mortar Plug It Cracks Water Leaks Joints Grey 5Kg
Brand New Professional Quality Product
A cement-based rapid setting watertight compound for plugging running water leaks and overcoating joints, prior to the application of Bond It Tanking Slurry. Cures in less than 2 minutes.
- Rapid setting
- Seals and fills cracks and joints
- Plugs running water leaks
- Can be used to anchor fixing.
Cut out the holes or cracks to a square (not a v) shape Mix with water into putty by hand, then with a gloved hand or trowel plug the mixture into the hole or crack and press hard until the plug has set. Trim flush if required after the water has stopped running.
Preparation Of Substrate
Cut out the holes or cracks to a square (not a v) shape of 20mm. Ensure all loose particles are removed. Dampen the surfaces first with clean water.
How To Use
- In a suitable clean container place, only as much material that can be used within 2 minutes or that fits
into one palm.
- Add 20% clean water: 1 part water to 4 parts powder.
- Mix quickly by hand and thoroughly ensure even colour.
- Whilst the mixture is still warm, and within 2 minutes of adding the water, with a gloved hand or trowel put the mixture in place, press hard and hold for at least 30 seconds to 1 minute or until the plug is set.
- Trim flush if required after the water has stopped running.
- Wash tools immediately in clean water.
For holes greater than 20mm, repair in patches working towards the middle. Once set PLUG-IT cannot be reactivated and re-used.