Bond It AD-FLOOR FLEXIBLE EXTERIOR FLOOR COMPOUND Grey 20Kg
Bond It has been a manufacturer of high performance and high-quality building chemicals such as sealants, adhesives, grouts, cleaners, expanding foams, fillers, decorating sundries, landscaping products and many other similar products, for almost two decades.
Bond IT serves customers across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and North America and offer a comprehensive range of competitively priced products which cater for the widest range of needs.
Bond ITs focus on quality is such that they have long held ISO9001:2008 accreditation and also operate stringent quality control procedures that cover all aspects of their manufacturing operations and service delivery.
Bond IT aim to exceed expectations and their company strapline of ‘Never compromise on quality’ is more than marketing speak.
A protein-free, one part, premium-grade internal and external cementitious floor levelling compound suitable for use at a thickness from 2mm to 50mm. When mixed with water it can be used to level floors providing an ideal base for most floor types.
- Suitable for external use prior to the application of tiles and interior applications.
- Can be used to patch repair rough concrete on domestic driveways and paths subject to foot traffic and light and wheeled traffic.
- Can be used on domestic garage floors prior to painting with suitable floor paint.
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating.
- Casein free formulation.
- Water mix.
CE Approved: Conforms to EN13813 CT-C35-F10.
An ideal underlay for all modern floor finishes. Pour onto the prepared surface and trowel to a smooth finish to a maximum depth of 50mm. Do not mix more than can be laid in 20 minutes. Never add extra water to this product once it has started to set.
Do not use at temperatures below 4C. The surface will accept light foot traffic after 4 hours, thicknesses above 20mm should not be walked on for 24 hours. Leave an additional 24 hours before laying tiles or carpet.
Subfloors should be clean, dry, structurally sound and free from grease, oil, paint, polish or other contaminants that may hinder adhesion. Any adhesive or paint residues must be mechanically removed back to a sound base, likewise, all friable areas must be removed and the substrate repaired with a suitable repair compound as required. All subfloors on or below ground level should have an effective damp proof membrane and for subsequent laying of
flexible floorcoverings or timber should have a moisture content of 75% RH or below. For moisture levels above 75% RH, a surface damp proof membrane should be applied.
Use 3.6L of clean water for every 20Kg bag of LevelMaster ADFLOOR EXTERIOR. Slowly add the powder to the water whilst stirring with a suitable heavy duty slow speed drill or paddle. Stir for approximately 3 minutes until a homogenous lump free mix is formed. Do not overwater! Foam while mixing, or settling of the sand aggregate while placing, indicates overwatering.
How To Use
- Pour the ADFLOOR EXTERIOR onto the prepared surface and trowel to a smooth finish.
- Even surfaces can be obtained using a pin leveller and in higher thicknesses, a spiked roller is recommended.
- Do not mix more than can be laid in 20 minutes.
- Never add extra water to this product once it has started to set.
- For higher layer thicknesses (above 3mm) contact with vertical surfaces should be avoided by using edging strip.
- Edge, interior and movement joints in the floor should not be covered by ADFLOOR EXTERIOR and should be closed with suitable measures.
- Do not use at temperatures below 5˚C.
- LevelMaster ADFLOOR EXTERIOR will accept light foot traffic after approx 4 hours.