Bond It ASTRO TURF TAPE White 200mm x 100mm
Bond It has been a manufacturer of high performance and high-quality building chemicals such as sealants, adhesives, grouts, cleaners, expanding foams, fillers, decorating sundries, landscaping products and many other similar products, for almost two decades.
Bond IT serves customers across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and North America and offer a comprehensive range of competitively priced products which cater for the widest range of needs.
Bond ITs focus on quality is such that they have long held ISO9001:2008 accreditation and also operate stringent quality control procedures that cover all aspects of their manufacturing operations and service delivery.
Bond IT aim to exceed expectations and their company strapline of ‘Never compromise on quality’ is more than marketing speak.
A laminated geotextile seaming tape for jointing Artificial grass carpets. Strong, rot-resistant, impervious to moisture. Bond It Seaming Tape consists of 2 ply of non-woven fabric bonded together with a strong adhesive. The back layer has a smooth impervious surface whilst the top face has a more open structure to aid bonding to our Astro Pro Hybrid Adhesive. ASTRO PRO is a superior adhesive suitable for use inside and out, in all weather conditions.
Has excellent bonding properties even on wet surfaces. Rapid cure time even at low temperatures. Remains fully elastic.
Bond It Seaming Tape consists of 2 plys of non-woven fabric bonded together with a strong adhesive. The back layer has a smooth impervious surface whilst the top face has a more open structure to aid bonding. Astro Pro Seaming Tape is designed for use in conjunction with Astro Pro Adhesive and is suitable for use with all tufted or needle punch artificial grass carpets.
How To Use
- Ensure all surfaces are clean and free from grease, oil or any other contaminants that may hinder adhesion.
- Carefully cut the tip of the cartridge, taking care not to damage the threaded area. Screw on the “notched” nozzle and place cartridge in a standard sealant gun.
- Apply the adhesive directly from the cartridge onto the seaming tape.
- Use a serrated trowel to spread evenly.
- Weight the joint to ensure a flat, even joint.
- Join the artificial grass and allow to dry for a few minutes.
- Full cure will take approximately 24 hours.
On a typical seam, one cartridge should cover approximately 4 linear metres of jointing tape.