Bond It BRICK AND PATIO CLEANER Clear 25L
Will remove cement and mortar splashes, grime, oil, grease and other difficult-to-remove stains, from brickwork, patios, garages, paving, concrete floors and warehouses.
Apply by brush and allow to stand for 10-15 minutes – do not allow to dry out. Scrub with a stiff brush then rinse thoroughly using a hosepipe. Can be used undiluted for stubborn stains. To remove efflorescence dilute 4 parts water, brush on and rinse off. Note: this product will attack limestone and marble.
How To Use:
- Gloves, coveralls, boots and goggles should be worn at all times during application.
- Protect metal surfaces and paint-work before application with polythene sheets and tape.
- Remove excess dirt, mortar, etc. with a stiff yard brush.
- If cleaning down brickwork saturate area with water to prevent damage to mortar.
- Before commencing a full clean down, test on an inconspicuous area with Bond It BRICK & PATIO CLEANER diluted 2:1, water to cleaner.
- For normal use dilute between 2 and 4 parts water to 1 part cleaner.
- Apply using a low-pressure hose or by brush and allow to stand for 10-15 minutes ensuring the area does not dry out and is scrubbed occasionally with a stiff yard brush.
- Rinse thoroughly with large amounts of water, do not add water to neat cleaner, always add the cleaner to the water.
- If stains persist, repeat the process and/or use the cleaner undiluted taking care to test the neat cleaner
first on an inconspicuous area.
- For removing efflorescence use a 4:1 dilution water to cleaner.
- Always use a plastic container for diluting this product.
Do not use Bond It BRICK & PATIO CLEANER on limestone or marble as the chemicals will attack the surface. This product can also have an adverse effect on coloured concrete, test an inconspicuous area before use. For removing
mould, lichen or mildew, Bond It MOULD AND MILDEW WASH should be used. Do not use internally as fumes can cause damage to sensitive surfaces. Do not allow product to come into contact with metals such as steel, copper, aluminium and titanium.
Approximately 15-30m2 per 5 Litres.