Bond It CL/FLUID FOR EXPANDING FOAM GUN 500ml
Bond It has been a manufacturer of high performance and high-quality building chemicals such as sealants, adhesives, grouts, cleaners, expanding foams, fillers, decorating sundries, landscaping products and many other similar products, for almost two decades.
Bond IT serves customers across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and North America and offer a comprehensive range of competitively priced products which cater for the widest range of needs.
Bond ITs focus on quality is such that they have long held ISO9001:2008 accreditation and also operate stringent quality control procedures that cover all aspects of their manufacturing operations and service delivery.
Bond IT aim to exceed expectations and their company strapline of ‘Never compromise on quality’ is more than marketing speak.
A dual-purpose, solvent-based solution for effective cleaning of expanding foam applicator guns and removal of wet/uncured foam. Regular cleaning is essential in order to prolong the service life of the applicator and optimise foam delivery. Attaches to standard foam applicator guns.
Removes and dissolves fresh, uncured PU-foam from expanding foam gun applicators. The can is fitted with an adapter ring which screws on to the gun. For use without the gun, the can is fitted with a spray head. This dual function meets the requirements of the professional user.
GUN FOAM CLEANER for applicator guns removes and dissolves fresh, uncured PU-foam. The can is fitted with an adapter ring which screws on to the gun. For use without the gun, the can is fitted with a spray head. This dual function meets the requirements of the professional user. The cleaner can’s standard-thread adapter fits all commonly used guns. Thorough cleaning of the internal gun mechanism is enhanced by the pressure the propellant exerts. The active ingredients of GUN FOAM CLEANER are consistent with the materials used in the manufacture of PU foam applicator guns. Frequent use of GUN FOAM CLEANER maintains them in good working order.
Important information for the general removal of PU foams:
Because GUN FOAM CLEANER for applicator guns contains acetone, it may dissolve or discolour surfaces such as plastics, lacquers, coatings, paints, textiles etc. Use with extreme care and test suitability before use
How To Use
- A suitable waste container and a cloth should be at hand for disposal of waste fluids and wiping away cleaner fluid and dissolved PU foam residues.
- Remove the PU foam can from the gun.
- Use the spray head on the GUN FOAM CLEANER can to clean the adapter part and the outer body of the gun.
- Remove the red spray head from the GUN FOAM CLEANER can and carefully screw the can on to the gun.
- For safety reasons, the gun trigger should be pulled whilst screwing on the cleaner can.
- This will depressurise the gun.
- Pull the trigger to purge the gun.
- As soon as cleaning fluid appears at the tip of the gun, release the trigger and allow the cleaner to work inside the gun for approximately two minutes, then flush out the gun into a waste container.
- Repeat this procedure until only clear cleaner fluid comes from the gun.
- Once the cleaning procedure is completed, unscrew the GUN FOAM CLEANER can from the gun.
Important: Only fresh foam can be removed with GUN FOAM CLEANER. Cured foam can only be removed mechanically or with Bond It CURED FOAM REMOVER. Note: Sharp instruments must never be used on PU foam applicator guns as this may damage the protective coating of the gun.