Bond It CYANOACRYLATE SUPERGLUE ACCELERATOR ACTIVATOR Clear 200ml
Accelerator for increasing the cure rate of cyanoacrylate adhesives. Improves bonding to difficult surfaces and prevents the penetration of adhesive into porous materials. Speeds strength development.
For difficult surfaces apply the Activator first. For fillets apply the Superglue first. Ultimate speed depends on adhesive type and viscosity.
IMPORTANT: Over application of the accelerator can result in staining on some materials. This stain may not become visible for several hours after application. Apply to a test sample to check application level to avoid any staining on the final job.
Surfaces to be bonded must be clean, dry and free from dust, grease, oil or any other contaminants that may hinder adhesion.
How To Use
- For difficult surfaces apply the SUPERGLUE ACTIVATOR first.
- For fillets apply the superglue first.
- Ultimate speed depends on adhesive type and viscosity.
- IMPORTANT: Can be used on uPVC but over-application of the accelerator can result in staining.
- This stain may not become visible for several hours after application.
- Apply to a test sample to check the application level to avoid any staining on the final job.
Correctly used SUPERGLUE ACTIVATOR will reduce bloom excess.