Bond It EXTERIOR PREGRIT Light Green 10L
Bond It has been a manufacturer of high performance and high-quality building chemicals such as sealants, adhesives, grouts, cleaners, expanding foams, fillers, decorating sundries, landscaping products and many other similar products, for almost two decades.
Bond IT serves customers across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and North America and offer a comprehensive range of competitively priced products which cater for the widest range of needs.
Bond ITs focus on quality is such that they have long held ISO9001:2008 accreditation and also operate stringent quality control procedures that cover all aspects of their manufacturing operations and service delivery.
Bond IT aim to exceed expectations and their company strapline of ‘Never compromise on quality’ is more than marketing speak.
A one-part, ready-to-use, extra grip, external render bonding agent with added aggregate to provide a key
- Bonding agent for exterior walls.
- For use on concrete, brickwork, light blockwork.
- Single application, render once cured.
- Light green in colour for easy identification of treated areas.
- Reduces suction on porous surfaces.
- Improves adhesion on smooth surfaces.
For use as an effective bonding agent for render to concrete, brickwork and blockwork. And as a bonding agent to improve adhesion to smooth surfaces. For external use. Apply by brush or roller.
How To Use
- Thoroughly stir before use.
- Ensure application temperature is above 5C and that the surface to be treated is free from dust, release agents and any contaminants that may hinder adhesion.
- Any contamination must be removed prior to application, including any flaking material.
- Ensure the background is sound and will support the weight of the render.
- Do not dilute.
- We recommend a patch test be carried out on a small inconspicuous area to test compatibility prior to full application.
- Simply apply 1 coat using a brush or roller ensuring an even coat and allow to dry (6 hours minimum).
- This product is coloured light green to identify treated areas.
- Protect adjacent surfaces from splashes and remove any PREGRIT before drying using warm soapy water.
Note: Cold or humid conditions will increase drying times. Do not use at temperatures below 5C.
- Do not use on areas subject to continual damp.
- Do not dilute.
- Do not exceed a maximum thickness of 25mm for complete render system.
- Remove any contamination of product to surrounding surfaces before drying
Approx.10L of EXTERIOR PREGRIT will cover approximately 30m2 depending on porosity of substrate.