Bond It LEVELMASTER SELF-LEVELLING STANDARD FLOOR COMPOUND Grey 10Kg
An ideal, economical, underlay for all modern floor finishes.
- Sets hard within 2-3.5 hours depending on temperature.
- Coverings may be laid 6-8 hours after application.
- Pre-blended requiring only the addition of water.
- Can be trowelled to a feather edge.
- CE Approved: Conforms to EN143813 CT-C16-F4.
Pour the mix onto the subfloor within 20 minutes of mixing to a maximum thickness of 6mm. Use a flooring trowel or float to promote a smooth surface, feathering the edge as required. This product can be built up to 10 – 12mm in thin layers, ensuring that the previous layer has fully hardened/cured. Allow adequate ventilation during curing.
Surfaces must be clean, dry, structurally sound and free from grease, oil, paint, polish or any other contaminate that may hinder adhesion. Porous surfaces should be dampened down (without pooling be primed with BOND IT PRIMER & FLEXIBLE ADMIX or SBR. Wooden floors should be overboarded with 15mm exterior grade plywood rigidly fixed with screws at 300mm centres. The plywood should be primed as for very porous surfaces. Anhydrite/calcium sulphate screeds: should be sanded and vacuumed before priming with 2 coats of Bond It PRIMER AND FLEXIBLE ADMIXTURE and left to dry for 24 hours prior to application.
Use approximately 3.6L of clean water for every 20Kg bag of LEVELMASTER POWDER. Slowly add the powder to the water while stirring with a suitable slow speed drill or paddle. When using LATEX LIQUID refer to dosage on the bottle.
Note: increasing the water will reduce the performance of this product. Never reconstitute this product with water once it has begun to set.
How To Use
- Pour the mix onto the subfloor within 10 minutes of mixing to a maximum thickness of 6mm.
- Use a flooring trowel or float to promote a smooth surface.
- This product can be built up to 10 – 12mm in thin layers, ensuring that the previous layer has fully hardened/cured.
- Allow adequate ventilation during curing.
- LEVELMASTER SELF-LEVELLING FLOOR COMPOUND will accept light foot traffic after 4 hours; however, floor coverings should not be laid for 24hours (longer when used in conjunction with LATEX LIQUID).
Do not use at temperatures below 5C or above 30C. High temperatures will reduce the open time. Cold or humid conditions will slow the drying times. LEVELMASTER SELF-LEVELLING FLOOR COMPOUND does not provide a final wearing surface and must be covered with a floorcovering (ceramic tiles, wood flooring or carpet). Not suitable for use in conjunction with underfloor heating systems. Do not mix more material than can be used in 10 minutes.
Depends upon the condition of the subfloor surface, however, a 20Kg bag will cover approximately 3.6m2 at a depth of 3mm.