Bond It MIRROR PRO White EU3
Bond It has been a manufacturer of high performance and high-quality building chemicals such as sealants, adhesives, grouts, cleaners, expanding foams, fillers, decorating sundries, landscaping products and many other similar products, for almost two decades.
Bond IT serves customers across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and North America and offer a comprehensive range of competitively priced products which cater for the widest range of needs.
Bond ITs focus on quality is such that they have long held ISO9001:2008 accreditation and also operate stringent quality control procedures that cover all aspects of their manufacturing operations and service delivery.
Bond IT aim to exceed expectations and their company strapline of ‘Never compromise on quality’ is more than marketing speak.
A one-part polymer-based adhesive which is non-corrosive for the fixing of mirrors and glazed products.
- For interior use
- Solvent-free and odourless
- Excellent adhesion
- Can be applied to wet surfaces.
Mirror Pro is ready to use adhesive suitable for use on mirrors, glazed surfaces, glass, enamel, metals, PVCu, polycarbonate and ceramics, which is non-corrosive and odourless. It has outstanding resistance to heat and humidity and does not require a primer.
How To Use
- Ensure all surfaces are clean and free from grease, oil or any other contaminants that may hinder adhesion.
- Carefully cut the tip of the cartridge, taking care not to damage the threaded area.
- Cut off the top of the nozzle at an angle of approximately 45˚ to an opening of approximately 10mm.
- Screw on nozzle and place cartridge in a standard sealant gun.
- For glass thickness of 2 to 4mm apply a 10mm bead of adhesive at 100mm intervals vertically to the back of the mirror, or surface to be bonded.
- Place the mirror in position and apply even pressure. Provide temporary support (tape) whilst the adhesive cures.
- The edges of the mirror can also be sealed with MIRROR PRO if required but leave 24 hours after fixing.
- For glass thicknesses above 6mm, mirrors greater than 1m2 area or mirrors on ceilings or sloping walls, MIRROR PRO MUST be used in conjunction with mechanical fixings.
Do not use on surfaces that bleed oils or plasticisers. Do not use in the manufacture of structural glazing. Any mirror made with 6mm glass or thicker needs mechanical fixing. Any mirror on a sloping wall or ceiling must have mechanical fixings. Any mirror greater than 1m2 must have mechanical fixings. DO NOT use on safety mirrors