Bond It MOULD STOP MOULD & MILDEW REMOVER Clear 2.5L
Removes all types of organic growth, algae, etc. from brick concrete, wood, tarmacadam, painted surfaces, decking, garden furniture, paviours, plastic and glass. Can also be used on fabric awnings. Can be applied internally and externally.
- Removes and eradicates organic growth.
- Suitable for use on wood, concrete, plastic, stone and tarmac.
- Easy to use – just apply and leave to dry.
- Ideal for use at home, in the garden, for caravans and boats, public walk areas, in farmyards, kennels and stables.
- HSE Approved: Certificate No 9828.
Use product neat, no need for dilution. Apply using either a spray, soft broom, paintbrush or watering can. Apply and leave to dry to allow product to reach full strength. Kills mould and algae within 2-3 days of application and prevents re-growth for many months.
How To Use:
- Ideally, use when rain is not imminent.
- Use only in well-ventilated areas.
- Ensure the surface to be treated is free from loose material, dirt and grease.
- Use product neat, no need for dilution.
- Apply using either a spray, soft broom, paintbrush or watering can.
- Apply evenly to the surface to be treated.
- Ensure the liquid thoroughly coats cracks and crevices.
- Leave for a few days to dry to allow product to reach full strength.
- Kills mould and algae within 2-3 days of application and prevents re-growth for many months.
- Stubborn growth areas may require a further application.
- Any residue should weather away over a period of time.
Note: as all surfaces differ, it is recommended that this product is tested on a small inconspicuous area to determine suitability before use. It is the users’ responsibility to determine suitability.
This product will scorch foliage where it makes contact, however, small amounts of run-off should not harm roots. Take care near fish ponds; a few drops entering the water will not harm fish/pond life but try to avoid this happening. Plastic implements are recommended for application. Rinse after use and clean metal parts thoroughly to avoid corrosion as this product may attack marble and some metals. Do not throw rinsing water onto plants/grass. If the surface is to be treated with any other product then the surface should be swept with a stiff brush to remove dried material, washed and left to dry out prior to application.
15m2 per litre depending on porosity of the substrate.