Bond It MULTI-PURPOSE SPRAY LUBRICANT Clear 400ml
Bond It has been a manufacturer of high performance and high-quality building chemicals such as sealants, adhesives, grouts, cleaners, expanding foams, fillers, decorating sundries, landscaping products and many other similar products, for almost two decades.
Bond IT serves customers across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and North America and offer a comprehensive range of competitively priced products which cater for the widest range of needs.
Bond ITs focus on quality is such that they have long held ISO9001:2008 accreditation and also operate stringent quality control procedures that cover all aspects of their manufacturing operations and service delivery.
Bond IT aim to exceed expectations and their company strapline of ‘Never compromise on quality’ is more than marketing speak.
It is a high performance, multi-application fluid which has excellent de-watering, anti-corrosive and general lubricating properties. Deep penetration aids dismantling rusted parts and fasteners and is ideal for lubricating locks, hinges and tools. Will help protect tools and metals from rusting and can be used as a starting aid for damp ignition systems.
Attach the straw to the nozzle and aim at the component, keeping the can upright. For seized parts allow to penetrate from all angles for some seconds and progressively loosen adding more lubricant as the threads free.
Ensure surfaces are clean, dry and grease and oil-free.
How To Use
- Attach the straw to the nozzle and aim at the component, keeping the can upright.
- For seized parts allow to penetrate from all angles for some seconds and progressively loosen adding more
lubricant as the threads free.
- For stiff linkages remove old grease or dirt and direct the jet onto the linkage until free of old build-up,
activate linkage to allow full penetration.
- Reseal with fresh grease for heavy-duty applications.
- To displace moisture wipe away excess then spray a light coat across all surfaces.
- Do not spray at hot surfaces or live electrical systems.