Bond It PATINATION OIL Straw 1 Litre
A solvent-based surface treatment for new lead sheet or flashings. protective coating for new and restored leadwork. Specially designed to minimize unsightly staining on newly applied lead and the materials fixed below it. Provides even colour to lead whilst its natural patina develops and protects surfaces.
The oil should be applied as soon as possible, immediately after each step of the leadwork has been completed. Apply using a soft absorbent cloth. Work horizontally from top to bottom maintaining a wet lower edge.
The lead to be treated should be clean, dry and free from cement, dust and loose debris that may affect adhesion.
How To Use
- PATINATION OIL should be applied as soon as possible, immediately after each step of the lead work and certainly not later than the end of the working day.
- Shake the can vigorously for at least 2 minutes before use and occasionally during application.
- Apply the oil with a soft absorbent cloth.
- Work horizontally from top to bottom maintaining a wet lower edge. DO NOT USE A CIRCULAR SCRUBBING ACTION.
- Ensure application is complete before any rain.
Do not allow Patination Oil to come into contact with bituminous surfaces or polycarbonate sheet.
Approximately 60m2 per litre.