Bond It PATIO BLASTER Clear 2.5L
For use on: patios, tarmac and asphalt driveways, fencing, decking, pathways, roofing, painted & glazed pots, garden furniture and ornaments, weatherboard, brickwork, masonry, York stone, concrete, pebbledash, garden sheds, greenhouses, conservatories, gravestones, gravel, PVC, caravans, tennis courts and other artificial play/sports surfaces.
- Inhibits mould growth
- No bleach or acids
- No scrubbing or pressure washing
- HSE Approved: Certificate No 9830.
A simple 3 step system – dilute, apply, leave to dry! Dilute with water for normal use. Apply to dry surfaces using a low-pressure water spray or watering can fitted with a rose.
How To Use:
- Apply to dry surfaces only.
- Brush any loose debris off the surface to be treated. Dilute 1 part PATIO BLASTER to 4 parts water for normal use. (For lighter growths use a dilution of 1:9 parts).
- Apply using a low-pressure water spray or watering can fitted with a rose.
- Simply saturate the surface then leave to dry.
- Rinse out sprayer or watering can after use.
- Note: Do not apply if rain is imminent (within 6 hours).
- PATIO BLASTER will kill off green growth within 2 to 3 days and will gently clean all treated surfaces.
- Kills black mould, but residual black mould staining may persist.
- It will also help to protect the surface from the reoccurrence of organic growth for several months after
- Avoid runoff onto flower beds, lawns and fish ponds.
- Keep animals off treated surfaces until completely dry.
- Avoid contact with fish tanks, ponds and any aquatic life.
1 litre of the diluted product will cover 3 to 7m2.