Bond It PATIO SEALER CLEAR
A premium grade, a solvent-free solution designed to protect blocks, patios and sand joints from water penetration, oil/petrol grease spillages and dirt and grime build-up. For enhancing the present colour and greatly extending the lifespan of block paving driveways or paths and patios.
- Facilitates easy cleaning
- Solvent-free formulation – Low odour
- Improves water resistance and UV resistance
- Retards mould growth.
This product is ready-to-use. Shake well before use. Ensure a dry surface and apply using a brush, roller or squeegee, ensuring no ponding occurs. Single coat application. Do not apply to wet surfaces, in conditions of high humidity or when rain is imminent. (Protect from rain until fully dry.)
Remove organic growth/ lichens, etc. that may be present. For best results use Bond It MOULD STOP, PATIO BLASTER or ORGANIC CLEANER. Wash all debris away and ensure the surface is dry and free from oil, grease, dust and loose material that may hinder adhesion.
How To Use
- Bond It PATIOSEAL is ready to use and does not require diluting.
- We advise that you test this product on a small inconspicuous area prior to use to check compatibility.
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
- Ensure that the surface is completely dry.
- Apply a single coat using either a brush, roller or squeegee, ensuring no pooling or ponding occurs.
- Allow 3-4 hours drying time before trafficking the area.
- Application temperature between 5ºC and 30ºC.
- Colder humid conditions will slow drying times.
Do not apply Bond It PATIOSEAL to wet surfaces or in conditions of high humidity. Do not use when rain is forecast (protect from rain until dry). Do not apply to non-porous surfaces. Keep children and pets away from treated areas until fully cured. Do not allow any runoff to contaminate drains, waterways or plants. It is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for use. Areas treated with this product can be cleaned with warm water and detergent or Bond It MOULD STOP. Do not use acid-based cleaners, as these will remove/discolour the product. Also, avoid using power washers. It is advisable to use this product during warmer/drier months (April – October).
A single coat application will cover approximately 10-15m2 per litre depending on surface porosity.
Clear in colour and available in 5litre and 25litre containers.