Bond It PLASTERERS PREGRIT Yellow 5 Litres
A ready-to-use internal plaster bonding agent with added aggregate to provide a key prior to plastering on smooth surfaces.
- Bonding agent for smooth surfaces.
- Contains sand/aggregate to provide paster key.
- Ready-to-use, one coat application.
- Perfect for use on smooth substrates.
- Pigmented yellow to identify treated areas.
- Phthalate-free formulation.
As a primer/bonding agent aid prior to plastering on surfaces such as concrete, plaster and difficult, low or non-porous substrates. For internal use only, this product is not suitable for external applications. Apply by brush or roller.
How To Use
- Thoroughly stir before use.
- Ensure all surfaces are clean, dry and free from any contaminants that may hinder adhesion, including any loose or flaking material.
- Ensure the background is sound and will support the weight of the plaster.
- Do not dilute.
- Simply apply one coat using a brush or roller and leave to dry for a minimum of 24 hours before plastering.
Note: cold or humid conditions will increase drying times. Do not use in temperatures below 5C.
– Do not use in areas where permanent dampness is likely.
– Do not use on new cement when the cement has not fully cured. Do not use when the temperature is below 5C.
– Do not use for external applications.
Depending upon surface porosity approx. 4-5m2 / litre.