Bond It PLUG-IT Grey 5Kg
Bond It has been a manufacturer of high performance and high-quality building chemicals such as sealants, adhesives, grouts, cleaners, expanding foams, fillers, decorating sundries, landscaping products and many other similar products, for almost two decades.
Bond IT serves customers across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and North America and offer a comprehensive range of competitively priced products which cater for the widest range of needs.
Bond ITs focus on quality is such that they have long held ISO9001:2008 accreditation and also operate stringent quality control procedures that cover all aspects of their manufacturing operations and service delivery.
Bond IT aim to exceed expectations and their company strapline of ‘Never compromise on quality’ is more than marketing speak.
A cement-based rapid setting watertight compound for plugging running water leaks and overcoating joints, prior to the application of Bond It Tanking Slurry. Cures in less than 2 minutes.
- Rapid setting
- Seals and fills cracks and joints
- Plugs running water leaks
- Can be used to anchor fixing.
Cut out the holes or cracks to a square (not a v) shape Mix with water into putty by hand, then with a gloved hand or trowel plug the mixture into the hole or crack and press hard until the plug has set. Trim flush if required after the water has stopped running.
Preparation Of Substrate
Cut out the holes or cracks to a square (not a v) shape of 20mm. Ensure all loose particles are removed. Dampen the surfaces first with clean water.
How To Use
- In a suitable clean container place, only as much material that can be used within 2 minutes or that fits
into one palm.
- Add 20% clean water: 1 part water to 4 parts powder.
- Mix quickly by hand and thoroughly ensure even colour.
- Whilst the mixture is still warm, and within 2 minutes of adding the water, with a gloved hand or trowel put the mixture in place, press hard and hold for at least 30 seconds to 1 minute or until the plug is set.
- Trim flush if required after the water has stopped running.
- Wash tools immediately in clean water.
For holes greater than 20mm, repair in patches working towards the middle. Once set PLUG-IT cannot be reactivated and re-used