Bond It POWER PROOF Pink 1L
Bond It has been a manufacturer of high performance and high-quality building chemicals such as sealants, adhesives, grouts, cleaners, expanding foams, fillers, decorating sundries, landscaping products and many other similar products, for almost two decades.
Bond IT serves customers across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and North America and offer a comprehensive range of competitively priced products which cater for the widest range of needs.
Bond ITs focus on quality is such that they have long held ISO9001:2008 accreditation and also operate stringent quality control procedures that cover all aspects of their manufacturing operations and service delivery.
Bond IT aim to exceed expectations and their company strapline of ‘Never compromise on quality’ is more than marketing speak.
Addition of Power Proof markedly improves the workability and plasticity of concrete. It is formulated to be non-corrosive, containing no chloride additives.
- Improves the plasticity of the mix making it easier to use.
- Retards suction in multi-layer renders.
- Reacts with free lime in the mortar to form mix.
- CE Approved: Conforms to EN934-3 (2009) + A1 (2012).
To provide waterproofing for internal and external rendering, roof screeds, swimming pools, tanks, rendering walls, basement walls and reservoirs, where water penetration is a problem. The required amount of liquid is simply added to the gauging water. This product is 10 times stronger than standard integral waterproofer.
This product is supplied in a carefully measured dosage bottle, simply squeeze the bottle to administer the correct amount of liquid into the delivery nozzle.
How To Use
- This product is supplied in a carefully measured dosage bottle, simply squeeze the bottle to administer the correct amount of liquid into the delivery nozzle.
- Add to gauging water in the ratio of 25-50ml Bond It POWER-PROOF to each 25Kg bag of cement and
reduce the total volume of gauging water to achieve the desired consistency.
- Use the appropriate sand/cement ratio for dense high-quality mortar.
- Ensure the mortar is firmly compacted and do not over mix the mortar.
This is not a vapour-proofing product, therefore, a separate vapour-proof membrane is required for vapour-proof applications. Do not overmix the mortar/concrete, to prevent excessive air entrainment and subsequent loss of strength.