Bond It PRIMER & FLEXIBLE ADMIX White 5L
An acrylic dispersion for use as a primer prior to tiling or as an additive to cement-based tiling products to improve adhesion and flexibility. As a primer, it will prepare and stabilise porous and dusting surfaces prior to tiling and improve adhesion on difficult substrates, such as vinyl tiles, timber, asphalt and terrazzo, etc. Also prevents swelling of timber, plasterboard and MDF. As an admixture, it will improve the flexibility and adhesion of cement-based adhesives and grouts in situations subject to slight movement or vibration.
As a primer: Shake the bottle before use. Apply a single coat of PRIMER, to the substrate ensuring complete coverage. Allow becoming tack-free before commencing tiling. If left without tiling overnight a second coat should be applied. Apply adhesive and tiles as normal practice.
For use as a primer: surfaces must be clean, structurally sound, dry, flat and free from dust, oil, grease, old polish and any other contamination that may prevent adhesion.
For use as an admix: For surface, preparation refer to individual products recommendations.
How To Use:
As a primer:
- Shake the bottle before use. Apply a single coat of PRIMER, to the substrate ensuring complete coverage.
- Allow becoming tack-free before commencing tiling.
- If left without tiling overnight a second coat should be applied.
- Apply adhesive and tiles as normal practice.
As an admix:
- Add up to 5 Litres per 20Kg bag of adhesive or grout.
- High dosages may affect the setting time of some products.
As a primer: 1 Litre will cover 5-10m2 dependant on porosity of the surface.
As an admix: Up to 5 Litres per 20Kg of cement-based adhesive or grout.