Bond It PRO-MATE LMA GLAZING SILICONE
An advanced, low modulus acetoxy (LMA) silicone sealant. Suitable for exterior and interior applications, where the joint movement does not exceed 20% and where the long term durability of silicone is required.
CE Approved: Conforms to EN15651-1,2; F EXT-INT, G 20LM.
Suitable for perimeter sealing and waterproofing around doors and window frames and for general building maintenance.
Ensure all surfaces are clean, dry and free from grease or any contaminants that may hinder adhesion. Cement, concrete and bare metal must be primed, or a neutral cure silicone such as Bond It ULTI-MATE or LN7 used. Movement joints should have a bond-breaking backer tape or rod applied.
How To Use
- Apply using a standard sealant gun.
- Cut tip from the cartridge, be careful not to damage the screw thread.
- Cut the nozzle at an angle of 45° and fix to the cartridge.
- Using a caulking gun apply the sealant to the joint.
- Tool within 5 minutes using a tooling rod or wet spatula, for reasons of health and safety do not tool with a finger.
Not suitable for use on unprimed metals, cements or concrete. In areas subject to fungal or mould growth Bond It MULTI-MATE silicone should be applied. Joints in which water generates a hydrostatic pressure through the substrates on the sealant bond require remedial work before application. Please note this product is NOT recommended for bedding in double glazed units.
PRO-MATE comes in 2 colours: white and translucent.