SAVES NAILS EXPRESS – Instant Grab Adhesive
Bond It has been a manufacturer of high performance and high-quality building chemicals such as sealants, adhesives, grouts, cleaners, expanding foams, fillers, decorating sundries, landscaping products and many other similar products, for almost two decades.
Bond IT serves customers across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and North America and offer a comprehensive range of competitively priced products which cater for the widest range of needs.
Bond ITs focus on quality is such that they have long held ISO9001:2008 accreditation and also operate stringent quality control procedures that cover all aspects of their manufacturing operations and service delivery.
Bond IT aim to exceed expectations and their company strapline of ‘Never compromise on quality’ is more than marketing speak.
A multi-purpose, solvent-based, gap-filling construction adhesive, that can replace mechanical fixings in a wide variety of domestic, commercial and industrial applications. A fast bonding adhesive with gap-filling properties to bridge gaps up to 12mm. It can be used in all weather conditions and is suitable for rough and porous surfaces. It has good low-temperature resistance for freezers and cold applications. This product is toluene-free. Suitable for interior and exterior use on most common building materials including brick, ceramics, glass, metals, plaster, plastics, wood and stone. Replaces mechanical fixings in a variety of DIY applications. Ideal to fix skirting boards, door surrounds and frames, window sills, all types of cladding, wall battens, decorative wall boards, metal carpet edges, automotive trims and much more. It can be used for interior and exterior applications. NOTE: Toluene free formulation. Application by standard extruder gun (BDCG300).
Ensure all surfaces are clean, dry and free from grease or any contaminants that may hinder adhesion.
How To Use:
- Apply using a standard sealant gun with the nozzle.
- Cut at an angle of 45°, and to an opening slightly larger than the joint to be sealed.
- Apply a 6mm bead (or thicker to suit gap) in a zig-zag along one length of the item to be fixed.
- Press into place and apply even pressure on the entire surface, leave to cure for 48 hours.
- Temporary support or fixings are recommended on very heavy items whilst curing.
- Bracing or additional mechanical fastening is recommended for ceiling or heavy wall panels while the adhesive develops full strength.
- When bonding foam to ceiling additional mechanical fastenings are to be used.
- Excessive material can be removed using white spirit or cellulose thinners.
- Clean tools immediately after use.