Bond It SQUEEZY BATH & KITCHEN SEALANT White EU2
A high quality, water-based sealant with good adhesion to plastic, ceramic tiles and porcelain. Remains permanently flexible and forms a watertight seal to most surfaces. Contains a powerful anti-fungal compound to retard mould growth. Can be over-painted, stained or varnished for colour matching purposes. Supplied in an easy-to-use squeezy tube – no gun required!!
CE Approved: Conforms to EN15651-1,3 F INT, S.
Suitable for sealing around baths, sinks and worktops. Can also be used as a grout repair.
All surfaces must be clean, dry, sound and free from dust, oil or any other contaminants that may hinder adhesion. If necessary, in addition to mechanical means, cleaning with a solvent such as acetone is recommended for degreasing.
Bond It SQUEEZY BATH & KITCHEN SEALANT does not require a primer on most common construction surfaces. However, in some cases, it may be necessary to prime concrete or other surfaces for optimum adhesion. To determine whether a primer is required a sample should be tested. Contact Bond It Technical Service Department for
How To Use
- Remove the cap and carefully cut the nozzle at an angle of 45° to an opening slightly larger than the gap to be sealed.
- Where there is a deep gap between the bath and the wall fill with foam strips to provide a backing for the sealant.
- Squeeze tube to extrude the sealant.
- Smooth down within 20 minutes using a slightly wetted spatula.
- Remove excess product with a damp cloth.
- Do not saturate the surface with water, as this will delay curing the process.
- Ensure adequate ventilation to ensure drying, especially in cold damp conditions.
- Tools should be cleaned using water.
Note: Protect from water for 24 hours after application or until a tough skin has developed. Do not subject to pressurised water.
Baths – half fill the bath with water to set the bath to mid position, then seal around the edges and leave for 12 hours before emptying.
Not suitable when:
- applied externally during rainy weather
- applied at temperatures below +5°C
- used in joints constantly immersed in water
- used in contact with bituminous products
- used in areas of high abrasion, e.g. floor joints.
This product is not a silicone sealant!