Bond It SQUEEZY DOOR & FRAME SEALANT White EU2
Bond It has been a manufacturer of high performance and high-quality building chemicals such as sealants, adhesives, grouts, cleaners, expanding foams, fillers, decorating sundries, landscaping products and many other similar products, for almost two decades.
Bond IT serves customers across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and North America and offer a comprehensive range of competitively priced products which cater for the widest range of needs.
Bond ITs focus on quality is such that they have long held ISO9001:2008 accreditation and also operate stringent quality control procedures that cover all aspects of their manufacturing operations and service delivery.
Bond IT aim to exceed expectations and their company strapline of ‘Never compromise on quality’ is more than marketing speak.
A high quality, water-resistant, waterbased frame sealant with good adhesion to most building materials. Easy to clean, a flexible joint filler which can be overpainted, stained or varnished for colour matching purposes. Supplied in an easy-to-use squeezy tube – no gun required!!
CE Approved: Conforms to EN15651-1; F EXT-INT.
Suitable for sealing around door and window frames and soffit boards with limited movement. It can also be used for filling cracks and joints with low movement. It is ideal for use on wood, concrete, brick, natural stone, artificial stone and most common building materials. Note: Not suitable for uPVC.
All surfaces must be clean, dry, sound and free from dust, oil or any other contaminants that may hinder adhesion. If necessary, in addition to mechanical means, cleaning with a solvent such as acetone is recommended for degreasing.
Bond It SQUEEZY DOOR & WINDOW SEALANT does not require a primer on most common construction
surfaces. However, in some cases, it may be necessary to prime concrete or other surfaces for optimum adhesion. To determine whether a primer is required a sample should be tested. Contact Bond It Technical Service Department for
How To Use
- Remove the cap and carefully cut the nozzle at an angle of 45° to an opening slightly larger than the gap to be sealed.
- Where there is a deep gap between the bath and the wall fill with foam strips to provide a backing for the sealant.
- Squeeze tube to extrude the sealant.
- Smooth down within 20 minutes using a slightly wetted spatula.
- Remove excess product with a damp cloth.
- Do not saturate the surface with water, as this will delay curing the process.
- Ensure adequate ventilation to ensure drying, especially in cold damp conditions.
- Tools should be cleaned using water.
Note: Protect from water for 24 hours after application or until a tough skin has developed. Do not subject to pressurised water.
Not suitable when:
- applied externally during rainy weather
- applied at temperatures below +5°C
- used in joints constantly immersed in water
- used in contact with bituminous products
- used in areas of high abrasion, e.g. floor joints.
- This product is not a silicone sealant!