Bond It THE ONE PREMIUM SILICONE 310ml
A low modulus neutral cure (LMN) silicone sealant designed to replace all other silicones. It will not react with natural stone or bleed into porous stone and also contains a powerful fungicide to prevent mould growth.
- Shower in 1 hour
- Ideal for natural stone
- Safe on metals
- Mould resistant for up to 10 years
- Ideal for PVCu and glass
- Up to 220°C
- Tested for use with VSG glass
- Ideal for mirrors
- Suitable for ducting
- CE Approved: Conforms to EN15651-1,2,3,4 F EXT-INT, G 25LM, XS1, PW EXT-INT CC, Tested in accordance with ISO846, DIN18545, VDI 6022 and VSG-GLAS.
For most sealing applications including sanitary use, window frames, ducting, high temperature (up to 220°C) and natural stone Suitable for use on metals, mirrors, natural stone, granite, travertine, marble, stone, uPVC, concrete, plaster and VSG/LSG glass (laminated safety glass).
Ensure surfaces are sound, clean, dust-free and dry prior to application. If sealing deep joints use foam backer rods to optimise the joint design. Remove any old sealant.
How To Use
- Apply using a standard sealant gun.
- Cut the tip of the cartridge, screw-on nozzle and cut to an angle of 45degrees at desired sealant width.
- Tool the sealant using an appropriate tooling aid within 10 minutes of application – do not use a wetted finger.
- For bath surrounds: 1/2 fill the bath with water to allow the sealant to be applied at the joint midpoint.
- If necessary masking tape may be applied.
- If large gaps are to be filled, polythene foam, rod or tape should be used to provide support and minimise
- Tool down within 5 minutes using a wet spatula.
- Any trims should be bedded into the silicone within 5 minutes.
Not suitable for aquaria and permanent immersion i.e.swimming pools.
THE ONE comes in 2 colours: white and translucent. 310ml plastic cartridge.