Bond It WP100 Neutral Cure OXIME SILICONE
A high-grade LMN silicone for perimeter sealing of external door and window frames. Rapid curing with good adhesion properties and additional uPVC adhesion promoters.
CE Approved: Conforms to EN15651-1,2; F EXT-INT G 25LM.
For perimeter sealing of external wood, aluminium and uPVC door and window frames and for weather sealing and flexible jointing of infill panels. Can also be used on concrete, plaster and mortar. Note: Not suitable for use with aquaria or for use on bitumen or asphalt. This product cannot be over-painted. Risk of yellowing in low UV light situations (e.g. if used indoors) whilst curing. Note: Sealant may crack if exposed to movement before it is suitably cured, therefore joints should be protected from the movement for at least 3 hours after application.
Ensure all surfaces are clean, dry and free from grease or any contaminants that may hinder adhesion. For best results on movement joints, Bond It EXPANDING FOAM is recommended as a backing material, or a suitable backing tape or rod.
How To Use
- All surfaces must be clean, dry and dust and grease-free.
- Porous materials should be primed for optimum adhesion.
- When sealing deep joints use foam backer rods to minimise wastage.
- Cut the tip of the cartridge, screw-on nozzle and cut at an angle of 45degrees.
- Apply at temperatures between +5C and +45C using a standard sealant gun.
- Tool the sealant using the appropriately shaped tooling aid DO NOT USE A WETTED FINGER.
- Note risk of yellowing in low UV light situations.
- The sealant may tear if exposed to movement before it is suitably cured, therefore joints should be protected from the movement for at least 3 hours after application.
Not suitable for use with aquaria. Not suitable for use on bitumen or asphalt. Overpainting is not recommended.
Resistant to all common household cleaning chemicals. In showers and bathrooms, best results are obtained with a weekly clean to prevent organic build-up. Stains can be removed with commercial bleach.
EU3 and EU4 plastic cartridges plus 600ml foils.
WP100 comes in white, transparent, black, brown, rosewood, anthracite, cream and Chartwell green. EU4 cartridges in white, buff, anthracite, brick red, mid-grey, dark anthracite and black.