Carpet Lino Cork Glue Spray Adhesive 500ml Wood Plastics Foam Concrete Home Trade DIY
Brand New Professional Trade quality Product
A non-chlorinated, exceptionally powerful, long-lasting, multi-purpose adhesive in a can. Gives exceptionally strong adhesion for a wide range of demanding uses. Fitted with a variable discharge spray that controls the width of the fan. DCM Free. Use on wood, concrete, stone, tiles, rubber, foam, metals, rigid plastics, polyethylene, canvas fabrics, cardboard, paper and cork.
Contains no damaging or harmful materials such as CFC’s or Methylene Chloride (Dichloromethane).
It is ideal for perimeter bonding of carpet tiles and minor flooring installations, and for use in the furniture, and automotive industries, especially for bonding foam to a variety of surfaces. Also suitable for use in repair and non-structural applications where a high strength bond is required.
How To Use
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. ONLY USE IN WELL VENTILATED AREAS.
- Ensure surfaces are clean, dry and free from any contaminants that may hinder adhesion.
- For best results; use in temperatures between 15 and 25C.
- Apply to the surface holding the can approx. 25cm away.
- For a strong bond apply to both surfaces, for a lighter bond apply to only one.
- Leave the solvent content of the adhesive to evaporate for 3 – 5minutes before bringing the surfaces and applying pressure, working outwards from the centre.
- Excess adhesive is easily removed by using solvent / lighter fluid etc.
- When finished; invert the can and spray for a few seconds in order the clear the valve ready for the next use.
Note: as all surfaces differ, it is recommended that this product is tested on a small area to determine suitability before use. It is the users’ responsibility to determine suitability.