Decking Deck Cleaner 5L Restoration Revive Your Deck Wood Timber Outdoor Veranda Balcony
Brand New Decking Products Revive & Restore Your Decking
- High performance cleaning solution for hard and softwood timber and decking products.
- A specially formulated cleaner to revive weathered and tired hardwood and softwood timber decking.
- Removes dirt and natural deposits from decking, restoring the wood back to its natural appearance.
- Should be used prior to treating decking boards with stains and oils as it provides a good key and long lasting finish.
- Fast acting formula.Revives weathered decking.Removes organic growth.
- Prepares decking prior to surface treatments (see our shop for Decking Oil).
- Suitable for use on hardwood and softwood deck boards.
- Includes 5L
For best results thoroughly wash with a pressure washer. Work from one end of the decking board to the other in a continuous motion. Alternatively scrub the surface using a stiff brush then hose down. Pour directly onto the deck surface and scrub the surface immediately using a stiff brush then leave for 15-20 minutes. All cleaning residues must be completely washed away to maximise the performance of the following coatings.
Always test on a small inconspicuous area before use to ensure you get the desired result. Remove debris and accumulations of organic moss, mould and algae using a stiff brush.
How To Use
- Pour decking cleaner directly onto the deck surface.
- Scrub the surface immediately using a stiff brush then leave for 15-20 minutes.
- For best results thoroughly wash with a pressure washer. Work from one end of the decking board to the other in a continuous motion.
- Alternatively, scrub the surface using a stiff brush then hose down. All cleaning residues must be completely washed away to maximise the performance of the following coatings.
- The surface will become slippery during cleaning.
- Be careful to always stand on untreated surface as the cleaner is very slippery, as slippery as wet algae!
- If DECKING CLEANER comes into contact with plants or grass, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not allow undiluted product to enter drains or watercourses.
5 Litres will cover approx. 20m2 of decking.
We found it can be how you use the product as if it’s just poured on from the container as instructed, or a bucket it’d be half that, maybe less, a lot goes through the gaps of the boards even with careful pouring..
Using a soft broom into a bucket, enables more to be ‘wiped’ onto the boards and then stiff brush it after its had a mo to settle/few lengths board covered in the cleaner. Do a meters worth of boards and then jet wash that bit and carry on.
So in our view, it really is how longs a piece of string depending how it’s used.. Bond It themselves say 20m2, but not in our experience, maybe we are heavy handed, a small watering can may also work well and is how we’ll be using it next time.
See this listing for example of dirty deck v cleaned deck. The results are amazing.
Sent via courier, dispatch within 1 day, in stock ready to go.
Any questions just ask and we’ll do our best to help.
See our shop for Decking oil to complete the revival!