Brand New Decking Products Revive & Restore Your Decking, Choose product via drop down menu
DECKING CLEANER SPECIFICATIONS
- High performance cleaning solution for hard and softwood timber and decking products.
- A specially formulated cleaner to revive weathered and tired hardwood and softwood timber decking.
- Removes dirt and natural deposits from decking, restoring the wood back to its natural appearance.
- Should be used prior to treating decking boards with stains and oils as it provides a good key and long lasting finish.
- Fast acting formula.Revives weathered decking.Removes organic growth.
- Prepares decking prior to surface treatments.Suitable for hardwood and softwood deck boards.
- Includes 5L
- For best results thoroughly wash with a pressure washer.
- Work from one end of the decking board to the other in a continuous motion.
- Alternatively scrub the surface using a stiff brush then hose down.
- Pour directly onto the deck surface and scrub the surface immediately using a stiff brush then leave for 15-20 minutes.
- All cleaning residues must be completely washed away to maximise the performance of the following coatings.
DECKING OIL SPECIFICATIONS
- Nourishing oil for treating old and new decking boards.
- Ready-to-use nourishing oil that feeds wood and restores the natural oils lost through weathering.
- Provides a protective barrier against water penetration where constant weathering can cause swelling and warping.
- For use on untreated, previously oiled or weathered decking.
- Nourishes wood replacing natural oils
- Resistant to UV light
- Prevents mould and algae build-up
- Waterproofs preventing water ingressLeaves a natural looking finish
- For all types of garden decking.
- Includes 2.5L of Decking Oil or 5L Decking Oil
- Ensure that the decking is clean, dry and free from loose debris, algae, moss etc.
- Jet wash and or use Decking Cleaner, allow to dry throughly.
- Do not apply in wet conditions or if rain is imminent.
- Shake can thoroughly before use.
- Always test a small inconspicuous area prior to full application.
- Apply a flood coat using a good quality brush or roller.
- Apply a second coat once the first coat is dry (approx. 6 hours).
- Leave 24 hours before subjecting to foot traffic.
Sent via courier, dispatch same or within 1 day, in stock ready to go.
Any questions just ask and we’ll do our best to help.