Driveway Brick Block Sealer Colour Restoration Enhancer Clean Revive in 3 Steps + Paths Pavings
Brand New Drive Alive Products
Step 1 Oil Stain Remover 1L (see other listings for oil stain on it’s own, as we cant add stock on this listing for some reason)
- Oil Ingesting Solution
- Simply pour, allow to dry and brush away those horrid oil stains.
- Removes unsightly stubborn oil stains and grease.
- VOC free formulation.
Step 2 Organic Cleaner 2.5L
- Powerful Cleaning Agent.
- The simple way to eradicate moss and algae safely and general dirt and grime.
- Non toxic – safe for pets and wildlife.
- No preparation – no scrubbing.
Step 3 Finish Coating 4L
- Colour Enhancer or
- Clear Coat Block Sealer or
- Tarmac Restorer to revitalise your drive.
- It’s so easy to use. Just stir and apply using either a roller or brush.
The above products are available separately and as a ‘123 Kit’ selected via the drop down menu, Restore and Revive your drive it’s so easy! (or path, pathway, tarmac, crazy paving and many more porous types of floor Choose your required product/s or kits via the drop down menu.
If you’ve got any holes in your tarmac or concrete, the Pot Hole Repairer is brilliant for patching up holes or creating ramps onto the step or several for the driveway. (25kg of bitumen based tarmac in a bucket ready to fill those holes!)
Limitations (always test a small area prior to application) Do not use the above products on New concrete until it has weathered. Use either Colour Enhancer or Clear Coat Block Sealer, not both. Clear Coat Sealer can not be used on top of Colour Enhancer or other products, only raw untreated block/paving. Find out more information about the individual items by seeing other listings in our shop. Each is listed separately in our shop with more detailed information on application of the products. Too much information for this multi variation listing. Message with the product you’re interested in and we can provide more information or the listing links.
- Tarmac 4L / Approximately 16-22m2 per 4 litres, depending on surface porosity.
- Clear Coat Sealer 4L / Approximately 20-28m2 per 5 litres, depending on surface porosity.
- Red/Buff/Brindle/Charcoal 4L / As a guide 24-32m2 per 4 litres on block paving.
A single item may be sent via Royal Mail (oil stain remover) See other listings for oil stain remover on its own!!, and the rest or multiple via DHL Courier.
Same day dispatch, though will be next day dispatch if purchase is made after 2pm or if courier has come early which sometimes they do then items will be dispatched the next working day.
Please also note DHL do not deliver on weekends, Royal Mail do, so eBay’s estimations may be out as we use multiple services and estimations of delivery are using Royal Mails averages. (So a courier delivery will not arrive on Saturday and may there for seem late.)