Easy Squeezy Flexible Filler Decorators Caulk Mastic White Home DIY Trade Paintable in 1-2hrs
Brand New Trade Quality Product
An easy to apply, quick drying, permanently flexible interior decorators filler that can be squeezed out, smoothed over and painted over within 1-2 hours of application, as soon as a skin forms, normally 1 hour.
Bond It SQUEEZY FLEXIBLE FILLER has good adhesion to most building materials and can be used for general repairs of small cracks and joints with low movement.
It is ideal for use on:
- Painted walls/ceilings
- Painted woodwork
- Fast Cure, Tools within 5 minutes
- Skinning Time @ 20C and 50%RH = Skins after 20 minutes
- Full Cure = 24 hours, dependant on bead thickness and temperature
- Waiting Time Before Painting = 1 hour for thin beads 24 hours for larger beads
- Sag = None
- Movement Accommodation = 7%
A quick-drying, permanently flexible interior decorators filler that can be smoothed and over-painted within 1-2 hours of application. Adheres to most surfaces and being flexible will allow low movement in joints between different materials or substrates. Ideal for use on wood, plaster, brick, concrete and plasterboard. Supplied in an easy-to-use squeezy tube – no gun required!
All surfaces must be clean, dry, sound and free from dust, oil or any other contaminants that may hinder adhesion. If necessary, in addition to mechanical means, cleaning with a solvent such as acetone is recommended for degreasing.
For filling gaps and cracks in skirting boards, ceilings, stair risings, fitted furniture, pipework and light fittings. Also for filling interior cracks and damage in plaster, brick, concrete and plasterboard. Can be over-painted with emulsion paint as soon as a skin forms, after approximately 1 hour. For oil-based paints allow drying completely for 24-48 hours before over-painting.
Note: Not recommended for external use or in wet areas.
Bond It SQUEEZY FLEXIBLE FILLER does not require a primer on most common construction surfaces. However, in some cases, it may be necessary to prime concrete or other surfaces for optimum adhesion. To determine whether a primer is required a sample should be tested.
How To Use
- Remove the cap and carefully cut the nozzle at an angle of 45° to an opening slightly larger than the gap to be sealed.
- Where there is a deep gap between the bath and the wall fill with foam strips to provide a backing for the sealant.
- Squeeze tube to extrude the sealant.
- Smooth down within 10 minutes using a slightly wetted spatula or sponge.
- Do not tool down after the skin has started to form.
- Do not saturate the surface with water as this will delay the curing process. SQUEEZY FLEXIBLE FILLER can be overpainted with emulsion paint as soon as skin forms, approx after 1 hour.
- For oil-based paints, allow drying completely for 24-48 hours before overpainting. Remove excess product with a damp cloth.
Not suitable when:
- applied at temperatures below +5°C
- used in joints constantly immersed in water
- used in contact with bituminous products
- used in areas of high abrasion, e.g. floor joints.
- This product is not a silicone sealant!
- 1x Squeezy Tube, EU2 size, approx 200ml