Fast Drying Water Resistant PVA Wood Adhesive Glue Interior Exterior Home DIY Trade 500ml
Brand New Trade Quality Product
A fast-drying, water-resistant, PVA wood adhesive with a bond strength stronger than the wood itself. For use as a general-purpose, joinery adhesive, or for applications where long term resistance to moisture is a pre-requisite of the adhesive.
Conforms to the requirements of category D3/3 and D3/4 of EN204. Meets the resistance to sustained load (creep test) requirements of BS 4071 “Polyvinyl Acetate (PVA) Emulsion Adhesives for Wood”.
Rapid bond strength development. Suitable for hard and softwoods, decorative laminates, chipboard, blockwood and other engineered timber panels. Can be used in applications where joints may be subjected to short term water contact or exposure to high humidity i.e. kitchen work surfaces, window frames, doors and stairs, but not permanent immersion in water. Suitable for interior and exterior applications.
Surfaces to be bonded must be clean, dry and free from dust, grease or contaminants that may hinder adhesion.
How To Use
- Apply the adhesive to one surface only and bring the two surfaces together within 34 minutes and clamp for approximately 1 hour.
- After 1-hour careful handling is permittable.
- Glued components should be left overnight before machining.
- Remove excess adhesive whilst wet using a damp cloth.
- When using RF bonding techniques the user must explore the most efficient combination of glue application, power and dwell time as each of these varies with different machinery and constructions.
Do not use on surfaces below 5C except with RF heating or on timber with a moisture content of above 12% Timber which in use will be permanently wet and stressed should be glued with a thermosetting adhesive.
Coverage per Litre
Surface bonding 70150g/m2 (1L will cover 6m2 x 14m2).
Assembly bonding 150190g/m2 (1L will cover 5m2 x 6m2).