Garage Floor Concrete Sealer Seals Dustproofer & Hardens Surface Chloride-free Clear 5L
Professional Trade Quality Product
A premium grade, chloride-free, low viscosity dust-proofer and hardener specially formulated to penetrate and chemically seal concrete and harden its surface. Seals and hardens concrete floors, both new (minimum 28 days old) and old, in garages, warehouses, factories and workshops. Produces a hard-wearing, non-dusty surface. Suitable for use on garage, warehouse, factory or workshop floors.
Apply a uniform, thin coat onto the surface brushing in well – do not allow to puddle. Once the first coat has cured (normally overnight) apply a second coat. Very porous surfaces may need further applications. After last application, leave for 24 hours to allow the final coat to fully dry. Wash down once dry. Very dense power floated floors may not permit effective penetration. Do not wash the floor for 24 hours after the final coat. Note: Do not use on masonry or coloured concrete.
How To Use
- Gloves, boots and goggles should be worn at all times during application.
- Ensure all surfaces are clean, dry and free from oil, grease, paint or polish to maximise the effectiveness of this product.
- If in doubt use Bond It BRICK & PATIO CLEANER to remove any stubborn stains before washing down and applying Bond It DUSTPROOFER & HARDENER.
- Apply uniformly using a brush at the rate of 3-5m2 per litre ensuring puddling does not occur and using a firm action to work the product well into the floor.
- Allow the first coat to cure overnight before applying a second coat, which is normally sufficient for most
- Further coats can be applied, allowing the previous coat to cure before application, remembering to leave at least 24 hours before washing down.
Do not use on masonry or coloured concretes. Not recommended for very dense power floated floors as they may not allow effective penetration. Do not wash the floor for at least 24 hours after the final coat is applied.
DUSTPROOFER & HARDENER will not reinstate disintegrating concrete.
DUSTPROOFER & HARDENER can be overpainted, however, the surface must be properly prepared to allow the paint to wet out and adhere. After applying as the application section, allow curing for a minimum of 24 hours. Wash off and remove unreacted material (this is especially important for power floated floors) by sweeping or vacuuming the water away. Leave overnight. Test if the paint will stick in a small area first to be sure all unreacted material, which stops the paint sticking to the floor, has been removed. Repeat the wash down if necessary.
3-5m2 per litre, depending on porosity.