Med Viscosity Cyanoacrylate Superglue 50g DIY Trade Plastics Rubber Hobby Craft Glue
Brand New Trade Quality Product
A rapid curing adhesive specially formulated to give good adhesion to most rubbers and plastics. Good humidity resistance of cured adhesive. Excellent adhesion to EPDM & SBR rubbers.
Supplied in a handy self merchandising display box.
Assembly of rubber bush systems; timbers and many plastics. All surfaces must be clean, dry and grease-free. Apply adhesive to one surface only. Bring components together immediately. Align perfectly, once joined the components cannot be repositioned.
How To Use
- All surfaces must be clean, dry and grease-free.
- Apply adhesive to one surface only.
- Bring components together immediately.
- ALIGN PERFECTLY – Once joined components cannot be repositioned.
- Maintain light pressure without movement of joint for at least 5 seconds, do not handle until bonding time
stated above has expired.
- As the polymerisation of cyanoacrylates is initiated by moisture from the atmosphere best results will be
obtained if the relative humidity is in excess of 50%.
- Higher levels of humidity reduce the opportunity for monomer evaporation thus limiting fume build-up.
- If bonding is continuous process good ventilation must be ensured.
Ambient conditions – room temperature 20°C/ 60% RH:
Plastics 5-30 seconds
Rubbers 1-15 seconds
Not suitable for permanent glass bonding. Oily or greasy surfaces cannot be bonded. Olefinic or fluro polymers may require specialised bonding techniques.
- 1x 50g