Professional Silicone Gun For Silicone Sealant Tubes Aluminium Barrel Trade DIY 600ml
Brand New Professional Trade Quality Product
The aluminium barrel accepts standard silicone sealant tubes/cartridges and can also be used with foil packs/sausages. Though no nozzle is included so you would need a nozzle for use with sausages though all silicone tubes come with nozzles, hence this one hasn’t a nozzle and is for use with silicone tubes.
- Anodised aluminium barrel copes easily with high forces.
- Barrel rotates for manoeuvring into tight corners.
- Powerful 25:1 ratio trigger for easy application.
- Sintered metal catch plate for high wear resistance
- Total Weight 700g
- Barrel Length 380mm
- Internal Diameter 50mm
- Barrel Material Anodised aluminium
Will accept 200ml – 600ml silicone tubes and 15-inch foil sausages.
Supplied without/NO nozzle.
How To Use
- Withdraw the rod from the barrel by pushing the rod release plate forward whilst pulling on the rod.
- Cut the silicone tube open and attach nozzle
- Unscrew the black end cap from the gun and insert the nozzle.
- Cut the end of the sausage and slide this into the gun, open end at the top and screw the black end cap into position.Professional Silicone Gun For Silicone Sealant Tubes Aluminium Barrel Trade DIY 600ml
- Pull the trigger to push material out of the sausage. Once the sausage is empty, withdraw the rod as before, unsecure the end cap and remove the empty skin. Replace with fresh sausage and continue.
- When using with a standard mastic cartridge, remove the barrel, unscrew the nut on the end of the rod to remove the pusher plate.
- On the other end of the rod is the piston pusher, unscrew this and swap the two over, tightening the securing nuts. Re assemble the barrel.
Same Working Day Dispatch.