Professional Silicone Sausage Gun For Foil Pack Type With Aluminium Barrel Trade DIY 600ml
Brand New Professional Trade Quality Product
Foil pack applicator designed for use with foil packs/ sausages. The enclosed aluminium barrel can also be used for standard cartridges.
- Anodised aluminium barrel copes easily with high forces.
- Barrel rotates for manoeuvring into tight corners.
- Powerful 25:1 ratio trigger for easy application.
- Sintered metal catch plate for high wear resistance
- Total Weight 700g
- Barrel Length 380mm
- Internal Diameter 50mm
- Barrel Material Anodised aluminium
Will accept 600ml – 15-inch foil sausages. Supplied with 1 nozzle.
How To Use
- Withdraw the rod from the barrel by pushing the rod release plate forward whilst pulling on the rod.
- Cut the nozzle diagonally to the required hole size.
- Unscrew the black end cap from the gun and insert the nozzle.
- Cut the end of the sausage and slide this into the gun, open end at the top and screw the black end cap into position.
- Pull the trigger to push material out of the sausage. Once the sausage is empty, withdraw the rod as before, unsecure the end cap and remove the empty skin. Replace with fresh sausage and continue.
- When using with a standard mastic cartridge, remove the barrel, unscrew the nut on the end of the rod to remove the pusher plate.
- On the other end of the rod is the piston pusher, unscrew this and swap the two over, tightening the securing nuts. Re assemble the barrel.