Radiator Boiler Central Heating System Pipe Leak Sealer PC500 Rad Leak
Brand New Leak Sealer for Central Heating Systems
An effective leak sealer for sealing inaccessible leaks and weeping joints in a sealed central heating system. Use of RADLEAK can help avoid costly repairs and It will not block the pump, valve or air vents.
- Suitable for reducing pressure loss from sealed systems.
- Will not cause pump or air vent blockages.
- Suitable for multi-metal systems, including those containing aluminium.
- Non-hazardous, non-flammable and non-irritant.
- High stability, compatible with elastomers.
- Readily dispersible.
- Stops small leaks
- Saves you time and money
- Reduces pressure loss without causing pump and air vent blockages
- Totally safe product non-toxic and non-hazardous.
- Size: 1 Litre – Treats a typical sized central heating system
Introduce via the feed and expansion tank. Shake bottle well before use and use entire contents. Tie up ball valve in feed and expansion tank. Turn boiler off and locate drain down cock. Attach a hose to the drain cock and remove approx 10 litres of system water. Close off drain cock. Empty PC500 Radleak in to header tank. Untie ball valve and turn boiler on. Vent the system as necessary to alleviate any trapped air. A soft seal will form over 24 hours, this will not cause any blockages in the system. Full effect will be achieved within 1-6 weeks.
Note: Do not mix this product with any other concentrated chemicals. If can be added to treated systems provided it is administered separately. DO NOT ADD TO PRIMATIC SYSTEM.
A must have Product for fixing small leaks in your central heating, if not done as soon as possible, small leaks can turn into larger leaks or complete failure. With this product you can put a stop to weeping joints, leaking radiators and valves. Simply dose to a radiator or filling point, the boilers pump will circulate the product sealing leaks.
We recommend the use of PC100 Inhibitor (see our shop) for maintaining a good level of protection against rust/corrosion.
Posted same working day.
Any questions just ask and we’ll do our best to help.
See our shop for more great Boiler additives & Home & Garden Products.