Ready to use One Hit Decorating Filler Lightweight Wood Wall Plaster Paint Stone Brick Fill 4L
Brand New Trade Quality Product
A specially formulated compound consisting of millions of tiny glass bubbles that will fill most holes and gaps in a single application. Gives a super smooth, brilliant white finish that does not require sanding.
Bond It ONE HIT WONDER is suitable for use internally and externally, on uneven surfaces for delicate repair work and in areas which are difficult or awkward to fill e.g. ceilings. Effective for filling large holes in a single application as it is non slumping and shrink resistant, which reduces the need to build up of layers of fillers.
This ready to use Filler paste is suitable for use on:
Fills holes and gaps in a single application. Gives a super smooth, brilliant white finish that does not require sanding.
Internal and external use. Non-slumping and shrink resistant, ideal for uneven surfaces or difficult, awkward areas to fill e.g. ceilings. Use on plaster, concrete, brick, wood or stone. Note: Do not use in areas subject to frequent water immersion.
Surfaces are clean, dry and free from any other contaminants that may hinder adhesion. To prevent rusting, any nail and screw heads must be covered with an oil-based primer prior to application.
How To Use
- Mix Bond It ONE HIT WONDER to a smooth paste.
- For fine/delicate works. If it is too dry add a small amount of water and re-stir.
- Apply directly into the hole/gap, ensuring it is completely filled. Smooth the surface with a wetted pallet knife.
- Remove any excess material and allow to dry for at least 15 minutes (dependant on ambient temperature and gap size and depth.)
- Once dry, the filler can be sanded to give a smooth and even surface, if required.
- Where deep gaps have been filled the surface will dry in 15 minutes, however, care must be taken not to disturb the unset filler below the surface if overpainting, etc.
- For outdoor applications, the gaps should be sealed with an oil-based paint. (When using oil-based paints leave filler to dry for 12 hours).
- After use, replace the plastic film and ensure the lid is securely fixed in place. Wash any tools in warm soapy water.
Do not use in temperatures below 5C or externally when rain is imminent. This product is not suitable for use in areas subject to continuous water immersion.
- 4 Litres