Red Cement Concrete Dye High Oxide Liquid Pigment Bricklayers DIY Trades Home Improvement
Red Liquid Cement Dye 1 Litre
A permanent liquid dye for colouring cements, mortars, renders and screeds without affecting setting times. Formulated for easy incorporation into a mix. The high quality non-fading, light-fast pigments are ready dispersed for uniform mixing. No loss in performance – when used as directed, see dosing and limitations. Suitable for use in conjunction with other admixtures, e.g. Bond It LIQUID MORTAR PLASTICISER, INTEGRAL WATERPROOFER, FROSTPROOFER AND HARDENER and SBR ADMIXTURE.
CE Approved: Conforms to EN12878.
Ensure surfaces are free from loose particles, oils and greases. Shake well before use. For optimum colour consistency the sand, cement and dye should be from the same batches. We recommend making a trial mix to ensure the colour is as required (including leaving to dry/set). Mix well, add the dye to the gauging water. Add to cement and sand and mix well until colour is dispersed. Once setting has begun any movement, e.g trowelling, will result in loss of colour uniformity.
SHADE APPROX DOSE PER 10kg OF MORTAR
- Light shade of red 35ml
- Dark shade of red 150ml
- Black (maximum dose) 300ml
- Not suitable as a stain. Only to be used with a cement mix.
- Not suitable for structural concrete.
- Not suitable for lime based mixes.
- If a series of mixes is required for a large piece of work then variations in batches of sand, cement and the dye will results in some shade differences.
- Inconsistency in mix ratios, finishing and curing environments can result in small shade variations.
- Red 1 Litre
Check out our shop for large range of Professional & DIY Home & Garden Products.