Render Masonry Cement Concrete Exterior Wall Sealer Silicone Ultra Waterseal Home DIY 5L
Brand New Trade Quality Product
Used as a masonry waterproofer suitable for use on brick, stone, concrete and unglazed tiles which, while repelling exterior water, allows the emission of water vapour ensuring the interiors and cavity walls remain dry. It protects the surface against water and frost, providing a micro-porous coating which does not change the aesthetic appearance of a building. A secondary benefit of the product is to repel waterborne dirt and resist fungal growth, as well as help, reduce heating costs, as energy is not wasted in drying out damp walls.
- Protects brickwork, cement and concrete
- Low environmental impact – VOC free
- Low hazard – no vapours
Ensure all surfaces are free from dirt, mosses and lichens. For stubborn green growth and lichens use Bond It MOULD STOP!. Allow a minimum of 24 hours for fresh pointing to dry before application. Ensure surfaces are clean and dry.
Brush or non-atomising spray. Shake well before use.
How To Use
- Shake well before use.
- Apply using a low-pressure spray (non-atomising) or brush at a rate of 3m² per litre for porous stone and 5m² per litre for hard brick.
- Always apply with a smooth action starting at the top and working your way down the wall ensuring the
surface being treated is fully wetted. 2 coats are required; the second coat should be applied whilst first,
is still wet/ tacky.
- Care should be taken not to splash or mist cars, windows, painted surfaces, plants and ponds.
- When applying ULTRA WATERSEAL if it starts to rain protect until fully cured.
Bond It SILICONE ULTRA SEAL is only suitable for use on unpainted brick, stone and render. However, after application, it can be overpainted with breathable paints. Allow to weather for 14 days before over-painting.
3 – 5m² per litre depending on porosity of substrate.
- 5 Litres