RTV Gasket Maker Silicone Brown Glass Metal Wood Silicone Sealing DIY Trade Home Car
Brand New Trade quality Product
A premium, non-shrinking, marine quality, silicone sealant. It is unaffected by UV, ozone, saltwater immersion and extremes of temperature and is non-slumping in paste form. Come rain snow or shine this product will keep the weather and water out.
Great for bedding in glass to sash wooden windows, upvc brown plastic and metal doors and windows plus can be used for 1000s of uses as a gasket.
CE Approved: Conforms to EN15651-1,2, F EXT-INT, G 25LM.
For bonding, bedding and sealing glass, including in aquarium construction. Suitable for the manufacture of in-situ gaskets and seals for pumps and pipework to prevent water ingression and as dust and weatherproofing seal for cabinets in dirty environments or external applications. Ideal for use on glass, ceramics, anodised aluminium, primed metals and timber and many plastics.
Ensure all surfaces are clean, dry and free from grease, oil or any other contaminants that may hinder adhesion. Prime porous surfaces and metals other than anodised aluminium or stainless steel for optimum adhesion.
How To Use
- Apply using a standard sealant gun with the nozzle slightly larger than the joint to be sealed.
- For sealing and bedding apply in the normal fashion and tool to a smooth finish one or two minutes after gunning.
- As an adhesive bring the two surfaces together before skinning commences and do not stress the joint before the silicone has developed strength.
- As a gasket applies to one surface and if the joint is to be broken allow a strong skin to develop before compressing for permanent gaskets the joint can be sealed immediately.
- Clean away any excess with white spirit.
- Stable-60C to +180C
- Internal / External Use
- UV Resistant
- Permanently Flexible
- Acetoxy Cure
- 25 Year Lifespan
- Colour: Brown
For gaskets; Apply to one surface and if the joint is to be broken, allow a strong skin to form before compressing.
For permanent seals/gaskets, the joint can be sealed immediately.
A Standard Application Gun will be required and is not included. (see our shop if you require one, they are a few quid and will last a lifetime with all solid metal construction)
Posted out same working day Monday to Friday.
Any questions just ask and we’ll do our best to help.
See our shop if you require the above sealant in Black or require a higher temperature capable sealant upto 300C or for sealants that require expansion/movement, Sealant application guns and other Sealants.